- INTRODUCTION TO “NEW DEAL”
- This book is at the crossroad of many disciplines: business performance, leadership development, human resources management, individual psychology, “body and mind” approaches, and spirituality. Because engaging means engaging all resources–physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual–and not only relying on the best leader or the best human resources policy but viewing engagement as an “eco-system” involving the individual in his complexity.
- SUSTAINABLE BODY & MIND ENGAGEMENT MODEL
There are two major visions of engagement :
- A “carrots-and-incentives” vision, based on the belief that people need to be engaged and pushed by their manager, by accurate reward policies, and by events within the organization.
- A “whole self” vision, based on the view that people have a potential of engagement within themselves that can be mobilized not only by policies but also by acknowledging their uniqueness as an individual and their potential to be self-engaged.
The ambition in the book is to capitalize on both visions and propose a “Sustainable Body-and-Mind” approach of engagement, with practicable and actionable tools for both employees themselves and HR/business leaders, and also a strategic engagement framework including organizations, teams, managers and individuals.
- PRAISE FOR THE BOOK
- MEDIA COVERAGE