Raising awareness on a key topic of the people agenda internally
- Keynote speaker @ internal conferences and conventions
- Management meetings, functional seminars
- From single presentation to workshop mode
- Customization through external research & internal material
- Leveraging the book “New Deal of Employee Engagement”
An invaluable model, a practical set of tools for organizational leaders, HR professionals, or employees seeking a way to think about their own engagement.
Thomas MANARELLI PhD, Professor of Organizational Behavior at INSEAD
A landmark in understanding what makes a person ready to engage in order to generate sustainable performance.
Daniel BAROIN VP CAREWAN, Chairman of “Observatoire de l’Engagement”
A must read for anyone interested in people management and leadership.
Jean-Baptiste ALOY Senior Vice President, Employee Research at IPSOS
… Bernard writes in a scientific way with a human touch, inspired by the philosophy from West to East.
Leon LI Human Resources Director at HERMES Greater China
The MOST framework enables leaders to achieve Sustainable Body & Mind Engagement…
Steve WYATT Executive Education & Leadership Development Director at SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY